Spendor D9.2 vs. Harbeth super hl5 plus xd + REL Stentor III vs. Spendor Classic 100?

I am thinking of purchasing one of the following:

1). Harbeth SHL5 plus XD + REL Stentor III Reference Subwoofer due to lack of bass and low octave in bass.

2). Spendor Classic 100 - The bass is a bit noticeable and aggressive. 

3). Spendor D9.2.

My living room where the system will stand is: 5.5 meters x 8 meters, a standard ceiling of 2.7 meters and the entire construction is a 20 cm block. From the living room comes a 25 meters kitchen. The speakers I choose can stand up to about 1 meter from the front wall.

Anyone who has heard of at least 2 of them or a previous generation and can have an opinion on a comparison between them?

Thank you very much for your help.

128x128tomer_tsin
for those who may not know the history of spendor, there are few key points, in short form, that are worth noting:

- the hughes family spencer dorothy and son derek owned and ran the company from inception in 1969 to 2000... they developed all sp series speakers, descendants of the bc-1, one of the initial bbc speaker commissions - derek was technical director after dad spencer died too young

- in 2000 the company was sold to philip swift (who founded uk audiolab electronics), swift invested in the company and developed the modern a and d series speakers, to his sonic tastes, which, if you recall audiolab’s sound, was more upfront and lively -- he did this while smartly maintaining and incrementally improving the classic series (the original line) with modernized materials for drivers etc etc - swift is a good businessperson, expanded cabinet and driver manufacturing, serving other makers...

- the surviving son derek hughes is no longer affilliated with spendor the company, has worked for years as independent contractor/consultant and was most recently involved the with the lovely stirling broadcoast bbc ls3/6 - basically an up-market spendor sp1/2 with modernized drivers for better power handling and slightly greater resolution

understanding this helps understand why today’s spendor has their classic and modern (a/d) lines, and why there is such a divergence of sound signature and presentation

here is a useful article for those that are interested ... https://www.spendoraudio.com/wp-content/uploads/Hi_Fi_Choice_Insider_feature.pdf
I listened D9 and D7 on Montreal Show.
I remember D9 was driven by Chord amplifier and Chord Blu2/Dave CD source. 
The sound was very bright, scratchy and unnatural.
It was modern sound that is exactly opposite to typical Harbeth/Spendor sound that I like. 
If you like a real Spendor sound get SP100 or HL5.
If you like Focal or B&W sound you can consider D9.
@tomer_tsin,
You have received many well thought out responses.
Given your musical taste (Large CD library of jazz, me to😊)
High quality Luxman and Metronome components (Good taste)
It screams for the Spendor Classic in my humble opinion.

Is it at all possible for you to actually audition or some how hear these contending speakers ? Based on what you wrote, you re searching for it would suggest the Spendor D series. But your music and equipment choices/taste lead me to believe that the Classic is the way to go.
Best of luck to you.
Charles