Spendor D9.2 vs. Harbeth super hl5 plus xd + REL Stentor III vs. Spendor Classic 100?

I am thinking of purchasing one of the following:

1). Harbeth SHL5 plus XD + REL Stentor III Reference Subwoofer due to lack of bass and low octave in bass.

2). Spendor Classic 100 - The bass is a bit noticeable and aggressive. 

3). Spendor D9.2.

My living room where the system will stand is: 5.5 meters x 8 meters, a standard ceiling of 2.7 meters and the entire construction is a 20 cm block. From the living room comes a 25 meters kitchen. The speakers I choose can stand up to about 1 meter from the front wall.

Anyone who has heard of at least 2 of them or a previous generation and can have an opinion on a comparison between them?

Thank you very much for your help.

128x128tomer_tsin
I spent a fair amount of time listening to the D7 when I first got back into stereo 5 years back.
The D7 did a lot of things right. Then I heard an older pair of Spendor BC1 Monitors and knew
that midrange sound had some magic that the D7 didn't. Of the Harbeth line I did like the HLs
best but not enough to want them. Ended up with some older Tannoy monitors which I liked best.
@tomer_tsin ,
I prefer precise and high resolution speakers that have control low bass-smooth midrange-detailed treble, with internal imagery and attacks, high-pitched sound and instrument simulation.
 You answered your own question. Without doubt you need the Spendor D series. You need to take suggestions with a grain of salt - personal preferences matter. All of us here are recommending what "we" liked, not "you". Based on that one line of description I can "suggest" the D series. Best would be for you to compare yourself. Good luck.
How many people in this thread have actually heard, in person, the Spendor Classic 100?

Like so many former SP100 owners have said before me, I regret selling mine.  They are not for everyone but to my ears they had a wonderfully natural musical sound when driven with a quality tube amplifier.  I have never heard the Classic 100 but if it sounds anything like the SP100 that wound be my choice.
@tomer_tsin

I prefer precise and high resolution speakers that have control low bass-smooth midrange-detailed treble, with internal imagery and attacks, high-pitched sound and instrument simulation.

spendor d9 - focal sopra/kanta - martin logans - upper b&w's - proacs with dome tweeters -- driven by solid state amps with a chord front end

you will be in heaven ... 👍