Spendor A1 vs Tannoy Autograph Mini's

Hello there. I’m pretty new to all this. Always sunk my money in studio equipment but  now I’m dying for a fine low-volume listening experience in a smallish room. Think I’m going with the Vincent SV 500 for an amp. Feel like I’ve narrowed my speaker choices down. Looking at either the Spendor A1’s or the Tannoy Autograph mini’s. No way to hears these just going by what I’ve read and price. I’d love to hear some opinions before I pull the trigger. Thank you in advance.
128x128miclaw
I did hear the Autograph mini contuzzi in Manhattan at a dealer. It was placed atop the pair of Kensingtons that I was there to audition.It probably wasn’t the best setup, but they certainly sounded nice, and the OP would likely be pleased with either. They certainly win the contest for good looks
Owned  and sold the Spendor A1 because they were not good in a low volume level setting.

Much prefer the Omega speaker line for that, specifically the Super 7 MK II.

https://omegaloudspeakers.com/collections/monitor-speakers/products/super-7-monitor-speaker?variant=...

No experience with the Tannoys.  

Rich 
Audition the Tannoy Autograph Mini. On my prime system, larger room, I have Harbeth Super HL5+.
yet, go to  the smaller  room, the Tannoy’s provided an excellent, yet unique sound that I love as well. 
I heard the Autograph Mini driven by a 10 wpc Luxman tube integrated. Great sound and looks. 
I ultimately bought the Tannoy's. added a Blue Node streamer and I'm considering the the Luxman SQ-N150 at 10 watts. I'm about to just go with the Luxman, yet I'm waiting to hear from Decware on whether their Zen Triode 25th Anniversary unit would be a good match to consider. Yet that only a couple of watts per channel. We'll see. The Luxman did very well, regardless. I used Nordost Blue Heaven cables