Special Event June 29th Scottsdale, AZ Speakerfest!!!!!!!

Available to be heard: Sanders Sound, Joseph Audio, Salk Sound, Tekton Design, Spatial Labs, ZU Audio, MarkAudio-SOTA and LSA.

Additionally we have been graciously offered the use of the new Dan D"Agostino
Progression Integrated Amplifier which will be powering certain of the above brands.

Admission: $10 for non club members.

Location: Venue 8600, 8600 E. Anderson Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85255. Near the 101 Freeway and Princess Exit.

Hours: 10am to 4pm.

Format: Each 1/2 hour two different speakers can be heard in two different acoustically correct rooms.
This will be repeated with different genres of music.

Guest Speakers from Dan D'Agostino and Spatial Labs as well as other professionals will be present
for Q&A.

These brands and models were selected to give a prospective listener options ranging
in price from $1,500 to $16,000. Most in the $2,000-$5,000 range. They are also generally
considered to be fine examples of the art of speaker manufacturing.

Special pricing will be available on certain models.

Club Membership is available. Website under remodel so call Jeff at 602-625-422two
or email me.

Early Notice of Next event "DAC IT OUT ! will happen End August.

Very Early Notice of event to follow: "Room Correction-Why So Critical to Good Sound"?

Come join us Please! Memberships available at $48/Year. Many Fun Benefits.

128x128firstnot
@gochurchgo, yes $10 at the door for non-members. You can always join the club to gain access to the events for free. It might be worth it to you as there are some good ones coming up.
@prighello 
I’ll be bringing a friend. He’s coming to absorb, I’m coming to audition.

I’ll pay at the door as I’m not club material

Thanks