Speakers Women Like

Another discussion asked whether there were any women audiophiles, like males who knit, they exist, but are hard to find. I am interested in "stereo" types (i.e. types of people who like stereo music), but not judgements and I love hearing about what other listeners get out of music.

So my question for the women listeners and readers here is, what speakers do you like, maybe what headphones and what make you scratch your head and go "you’ve got to be kidding me? "  Do you think it's about hearing, or culture? Are you all about the big double bass in a Jazz quartet, or the Chinese erhu? What makes you feel at home with audiophiles, what makes you feel your by yourself?

Any other information about how you got there, like whether you play music, or like a certain genre. Please, we’re all ears.

Erik
erik_squires

Showing 1 response by sharon1407

I enjoy listening to my Sonus Faber Olympica III speakers with the volume turned up.   When I want to really seclude myself away from the rest of the world, I plug my Audeze headphones in.   It's a very nice escape!