Speakers with the most detailed midrange? (non-ESL/planar)

Anyone care to give their opinion on what dynamic speaker has the most detailed/revealing midrange? Not including electrostatics or planar speakers. Approximately between the frequencies of 400Hz to 3kHz. Also, just to clarify what I mean by detail: when there is a musical passage that entails many different layers of instruments, the speakers' ability to separate all the elements so all the instruments are heard clearly and nothing is obscured. Also the ability to retrieve every last bit of information on a recording, such as random sounds in the studio, distortion in recordings and reverb tails.

As far as price goes... 2 categories... below $12,000 USD (new) and any price range. Thanks.
woofer72
Quad Z3 in the lower part of your price range sound truly special to me in the mids and highs - maybe as good as anything under 10k that I've heard and more listenable than most. I think that's the special part to me - the amount of detail retrieval is unbelievable yet there is not one iota of harshness, just totally natural and lifelike tone. Really stunning. 
Came here to post Paradigm Persona.  Best midrange I've ever heard.  Unfortunately 90% of people here have heard them in an apparently awful setup.  They are very hard to position properly in the room, which I think is most of the problem.  NOT cables, NOT amps, etc.  
Have you folks that have heard the Paradigm Persona ever heard ATC? If so, any thoughts on comparisons regarding midrange information retrieval/detail?

Also, does anyone know if the higher priced Persona models offer higher resolution than the lower models (like the 3F)? Or do the higher priced models just have a bigger sound stage and greater SPL? I believe the top of the line Persona model is a sealed enclosure. Too bad the others are bass reflex.
The Paradigm Person 5F that I heard with SimAudio amp has an excellent midrange, very clear and was non-fatiguing to my sensitive ears. I know a lot of folks cannot stand them. I have a feeling I would not like their choice in speakers based on my preferences for detail and clarity (another persons harshness). The mid-range of the Persona 5F sounded a bit like the Audience 1+1 V3 that I recently sold. The Persona is a heck of a lot better speaker, I am just comparing mid-range.

The Vivid Kaya 90 I recently heard was very detailed. I am considering that too because I like how fast and clear the Vivid’s sound. The Vivid’s drivers are all aluminum (I think). The sound coming from that speaker was very coherent. It sounded like live music.

The 3rd speaker I am considering is a mystery speaker to me because I cannot hear it in the USA. It is the Yamaha NS5000. Everyone I spoke to, a dealer in Canada, audiophiles in Australia, magazine reviews from all over the world, all compliment the mid-range of the NS5000. All 3 drivers are made from a lighter material than of the Persona and Vivid. It is also has a dome mid range, which is supposed to be unique (been told that, I ain’t technical). It is rumored to be coming to the USA this summer. I may buy it from Canada and import it down if I buy before the summer.

BTW - the Persona are supposedly going on sale in Feb 2019.
I would go with the ones you like the best.I have never heard many of the speakers mentioned but I am sure the pro acs or ATC would be killing it in the mid range.For more classical music or jazz the Harbeth's would be very very nice.