Speakers to hang on to for LIFE

After 9 years with my Proac Response 3s, I recently decided to change speakers. As you can tell, I'm not an upgrade fever patient. I want something I can live with for years & I think the best advice I'm gonna get will be from those who have & are still living with their speakers for an extended period of time. Please tell me why too. Thanks.Bob.
ryllau

Showing 1 response by pjl2122

this is a no Brainer I have gone to many shows ,
spoken with hundreds of designers and listened to hundreds of systems ,the loudspeaker-s that are easiest to work into a room and the most balanced are ,In my opinion ,the New JMR- Jean Marie Reynuad loudspeakers ,
The Offrande can do within 2 db at 30hz for a stand mounted loudspeaker and look beautifull doing it . a natural warm character, with great soundstaging imaging and detail
very rare to have all these qualitys cds I thought I knew are now showing instuments or voices that were lost ,
never fatiguing like some razor sharp loudspeakers .
A must hear for any true music lover , they just sound more real , compared to Sonus Faber or jm labs or even merlin , these beat them all for pure musical enjoyment all in all.