Speakers to consider in the $2200 range

I am finally ready to upgrade my speakers from Polk Audio LS90, CS350 & LS/FX to something much better. So far I am considering Dunlavy SC-IV, Cantata and Aerial 10T. I have eliminated the SC-IV simply because of size. I plan on auditioning the 10T in the next few days. I am still trying to locate the Cantatas locally.

Over the last year I have upgraded the front end to Aragon Soundstage, Bryston 4BST, Aragon 8008x3 and an Anthem CD1. I also have 2 Energy AS180 subs. Under my current usage I am 70/30 HT to music but that is primarily because of lack of time because of grad school. Once I am back to normal, it will be 50/50. I listen to all types of music but more so Jazz, Soul, R&B and Reggae. My room is 23x12 and the speakers will be set up on the short wall.

Thanks in advance for your help.
mcreight

Showing 1 response by ozzy62

I second the suggestion for VS VR2s. This is an extremely dynamic and cohesive speaker. With all the people dumping them to upgrade to the Jr., you can get a killer deal on a pair. They will be hard to beat anywhere near the price.

Oz