SPEAKERS, SPEAKERS AND MORE SPEAKERS.. BUT NEED BASS.?

Greetings audiophile fans,
I am in a challenging dilemma with SPEAKER selection and need a advice.. Budget 4K and less!!
Currently my setup consists ps audio pair mono amps, Jew Rowland pre and Oracle Delphi turntable..
I am mostly listening records (Jazz, folk....) I honestly prefer not to use sub due to space but prefer ful size tower SPEAKERS with enough bass to satisfy my need.. “IT’S ALL ABOUT THAT BASS” 
Soooo what have you heard and recommend for me??
Thanks and happy listening....
Cheers 

128x128shinemaster
@shinemaster -- It would help greatly if you'd tell us what speakers you're using now and what else you've heard so it will give us at least an idea of what's NOT "enough" bass.  And you're simply not going to get the WHOLE aspect without subs, and certainly not for $4k.  ENOUGH really doesn't tell anybody anything except for yourself.  C'mon man, make a little effort here and give us more to go on so we're all not just wasting our time here -- please!

I'll tell you this -- for someone who says "it's all about that bass" but won't consider subs, it tells me you've never heard a system with subs properly integrated.  There are plenty of fantastic roughly 12"-14" cube subwoofs out there that won't take up much space but yet bring a level of quality bass you can't hope for out of floorstanders in your price range.  And the sonic benefits go WAY beyond just bass and extend greatly to overall imaging and soundstage.  My advice -- go listen to a system with some subs dialed in correctly and my guess is you'll be happy to make a little space for one or even two subs in your room if bass really is that important.  Otherwise, at least throw us a bone here and tell us where you'd like to be in the bass region at minus 3dB. Thanks. 

Not Duke, but some people put a "budget" active electronic crossover into their system, and find it to reduce the system's transparency. Lots of people are even using those cheap digital x/o's. Oy! They contain Opamps, IC's and other sound-compromising parts. Plus, who wants to digitize an analog signal?!

There are some real good x/o's available, at varying price points. Marchand's tube x/o's are popular with DIYers, and the First Watt B4 is a real nice little unit. It was unfortunately recently discontinued. Nelson Pass makes a great one, but it's not cheap. People like the Bryston, but it's pretty limited in adjustability.

Soix, fair enough :)  Currently I am using a pair of B&W 805 Monitors.. tried Vandersteen 3 series, Dali and Sonus Faber venere series..
At this moment my Dedicated audio room is 220 sf. 
I herd  B&W 800 series Full-range and Elac Adenta AF61 which I do like..
I just like to know if my request is achievable if so what is the best full-range you herd ?? Keep my budget in mind.. 
Hope that helps mate.. :)
Cheers
If you're into used (not quite vintage) gear the KEF 107 or 107/2 will load most residential rooms with enough bass to satisfy most bass heads. I'm a jazz fan too, and the 107 renders subs unnecessary. The Kube EQ allows for bass tuning (frequency, Q, and boost/cut)...but of course evil because tuning, and evil tone controls. Evil.
subs allow the mids and highs to reproduce better....also the amp is relieved of powering a big woofer.