Speakers least affected by room acoustics

i have an acoustic problem, a high ceiling that echos. I don’t want any man cave treatments as I am the W Ain the WAF. Are there any speakers that would minimize this problem?
recordchanger2018
mdbag

" then continue to whine in frustration just like the rest of the cluless maggots...)"

It's possible you may be on to something here, but it's very difficult to decipher the code.

All you cave dwelling men out there listen up! I am an architect and my daughter is an international designer. When you design and build multi million dollar homes and office buildings, you don’t want crap hanging from the ceiling and sticking out from the walls. I know for most of the “ deep state” in this hobby, form follows function. I agree 1000%!! However, clients who want perfect aesthetics refuse to clutter up their costly design statements. I really wanted to see if there were any breakthroughs in the acoustic field. I am so grateful for the Spatial  and Larsen recommendations.
I know for a fact that most Hollywood celebrities do not want tweaks or stuff hanging off the walls or cable lifters or other little shiny obnoxious do dads all over the place. Look at Fabio’s system sometime. His room is clean, well organized, esthetically delightful and free from all that audiophile stuff hanging off of everything.
record - There are some interesting developments in terms of acoustic materials and making them attractive. 

I'm sure being such famous people you two can avail yourselves of their services.