Speakers least affected by room acoustics

i have an acoustic problem, a high ceiling that echos. I don’t want any man cave treatments as I am the W Ain the WAF. Are there any speakers that would minimize this problem?
recordchanger2018
+1 mdbag

Acoustic treatment is the first thing. Based on other writers whose names now escape me, the argument is made that the more controlled dispersion a speaker has, the less room treatment is needed to achieve comparable results. This comes at the cost of a constrained sweet spot though. 

Acoustic treatments make rooms much more speaker friendly, and let you select a much wider range of speakers, as well as enjoy the stereo effect somewhere besides the designated seating position. 

mdbag
I find it baffling how people will drop thousands upon thousands of dollars on equipment (and thousands on cable - which I find rediculus for multiple factual reasons I won't get into here) but limit their budget severely when it comes to accoutic treatment.    

I also find it redicurous.  Remember, only quote facts.
oddiofyl,

Thanks for posting.
Heresy III, I presume?
How are those Heresies with orchestral music?

mdbag

" then continue to whine in frustration just like the rest of the cluless maggots...)"

It's possible you may be on to something here, but it's very difficult to decipher the code.