Speakers for yoga studio

I'm opening a hot yoga studio and looking for simple speaker suggestions. Real simple would be a couple of JBL Xtreme 2's, or SVS makes a wireless bookshelf speaker (simple for teachers to connect to with Spotify or Roon) Alternative could be something a little larger or vintage mounted up in the corners. There will be a sub mixed in with the yoga blocks near one corner of the room. Kind of thinking good tone over dynamic slam- it's yoga, but there will be some high intensity interval training classes with a boogie factor.  

Appreciate your thoughts. Budget for mains around $500-800.

bjesien

Agreed:

Acoustic Zen is a much wiser choice than (let's say) Virtual Dynamics, considering the application.

DeKay

Post removed 

How about a set of ceiling-suspended 901's?  They throw sound all over quite well, can crank when needed and come in under budget.

I’ve thought about the 901’s but I’d have to check to make sure they’re not deteriorated which could be a can of worms. If I could find a good set they would be lots of fun.

you need durable wall mountable and can play loud enough this means custom install speakers.

Dave and Troy

Audio intellect NJ