Speakers for triode tube amps

I have a Luxman CL 38u SE tube preamp and matching MQ 88 SE Triode tube amp rated at 25 wpc. I m using ProAc Anniversary Tablets at the moment and I’m wondering how I can upgrade to a speaker that can be driven with 25 Triode watts. Any recommendations on a high quality 8 ohm speaker that is easy to drive?  I know Wilson Tune Tots are out of the question (impedance/ sensitivity issues- they were my first choice.  Not interested in horn loaded speakers.  I Love the Harbeth P3 but I already own a pair of 40.1s in my main system. Any suggestions??
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xsamuelg

Showing 1 response by gerryah930

There are many good suggestions on this thread, including Tekton, AudioKinesis, Harbeth, among others. I don't listen to music with my eyes - I use my ears. I never quite understand why folks criticize speakers based on looks, or because the marketing is not "high end." If possible, although it may be difficult, for the OP to try listening to some of these possibilities in their home setting and make a selection based on that experience. As is often the case, these social media threads end with squabbling and polarization, which is not very helpful for the individual who originally asked a question.