Speakers for the ears, eyes, and for the decade

I'm considering upgrading my speakers, which are currently Verity Parsifal Encores in the Makore finish. They are great speakers, and I've happily owned and not changed them for 7 or so years. I'm interested in getting to a speaker that will last me the next decade. The good news is that, over the years, I've listed to various speakers in the same range as the Parsifals (ie almost full range, but not quite) and always found the Parsifals to be better overall (just my opinion).

With that preamble and, of course, the understanding that I will listen first to whatever I buy. Here are some particulars: room is 21x17x8 (but may be a touch larger in time say 25x17x10); my Parsifals are 5ft into the room as measured from the front of the speaker; 70wpc Shindo tube amp; Shindo pre-amp; tw acustic raven AC turntable; hi-rez PC inpt to Levinson 390S (used as a DAC). As a rule, I think I want an easier load to drive than the Parsifal Encores, and I want the speakers to look great given they are in a well decorated living area. I have no desire to change amps unless it's a neutral trade (for $) and works with my Shindo pre (ie not balanced).

Here's an initial list, and budget is in and around $30k (as embarrassing as it is to say that in this economy):

Verity Sarastro IIs - only concern is ensuring it's not boomy given the rear firing configuration.
Shindo Latour Jrs - will never be able to hear these, so it's unlikely and I think I'd need to change amps to the lower powered Shindos (added $, I'd expect)
Rockport Mira Grands - easier to drive than other Rockports, a different aesthetic though and one that may be a question on the WAF front
Avalon Indra - don't think they are enough of a change from the Parsifals, don't think they are true full range, but I have an open mind
Wilson Watt Puppy/Sophia IIs - I've heard them, they're impressive, but perhaps a different flavor than the sound I like out of the Verities (design may not suit our tastes either)
Magico V3 - don't think the 70w tubes drive this, and I've heard them. Very impressive, very hi-rez, but not my cup of tea and not a significant upgrade in my mind from the Parsifals (many will disagree, just my opinion)
SonusFaber - the Amati Hommage (one down from the Strads). I actually love the Strads but they neither fit the room, or the budget, and I'm not sure my amps will drive them. I've heard the Amati some years ago - very nice.

I have to say that the finish of the Verities and Avalons really work for us (nice wood finishes, don't really look like boxy speakers). I admit I like more relaxed speakers, focus on musicality and unstressed listening rather than the n'th degree of detail and resolution. A speaker that sounds realistic on hand drums, trumpet, piano, sax, cello, acoustic guitar is what I'm after - if it works on Hugh Masekela's hope, then I'm probably going to like it.

Please remember my above thoughts are just my opinion and I'm looking to add to the list of names to explore. I did explore adding a REL sub to the setup, but have decided against it as I think I can also benefit from added extension in the higher frequencies as technology and design have improved over time.

Sorry for the long post - thank you very much for looking and I hope to hear some interesting paths to explore (particularly if anyone has heard my amps with the recommended speaker).

Best wishes
hatari
John - I wanted to go up the Stealth line at first, but decided against it after a little bit of exploring. I'm generally going to all siltech and shindo ICs, using stock power cords on most, and shunyata for speaker cables. I am wondering what power cords would go well on my Levinson 390S CDP and the Weiss DAC2, but I'll explore that another day.

I'm selling my Hybrid MLTs soon (with custom jumper) so let me know if you decide to step back into stealth.

All the best.
Hatari,

Would you mind further share your experience with MLT and Orion? Thanks.

Ken
Hatari,

Thanks for the offer, and I wish I could take you up on it, however, reality gets in the way. I have a feeling my high end audio days are done for good, and can only envision myself continuing to downsize. At the moment, and for the foreseeable future, no signs indicate any more financial expenses into this hobby.

Take care, and enjoy the music.

John