Speakers for super sensitive ears?

Has anybody had a similar experience to mine and found that commercial speakers just arent finely tuned to your ears anywhere near as well as you would like and that no commercial speaker sounds right?

I believe I am in that elite group. What is the solution to this?
I have found that pretty much every speaker that is for sale isnt good enough for my exquisuite requirements. 

kenjit
" I have found that pretty much every speaker that is for sale isnt good enough for my exquisuite requirements."

Since you are an "elite" and "exquisite" person, maybe you would be more satisfied with a hobby that doesn't involve hearing.
“I believe I am in that elite group.”

Yes, you certainly are.
" What is the solution to this? "

In no particular order:

This first: Know thyself. In other words, learn what it is that YOU want IN VERY SPECIFIC TERMS, so that you will have an idea of what to look for, and so you will recognize something promising when you see it.   

Broaden your horizons, increase your search radius. Go to audio shows. Join a local audio club. Seek out and listen to very different approaches from what you have heard thus far. .

I still think DIY is your best bet. Read some books so that you won’t waste time re-inventing the wheel. Toole’s Sound Reproduction will help you figure out where the goal posts are FOR YOU, and Dickason’s Loudspeaker Design Cookbook will help you get there.

Find somebody out there that you agree with and try what they are doing.

For an example of what someone does when nothing out there sounds right to them, look up Romy the Cat, and learn from him. Romy has a discussion forum.

Duke
Scientific hearing tests would presumably be able to confirm whether your hearing capabilities truly exceed those typical of your age group and gender. I would think you would want to know that before going any further with this. If your hearing capabilities don’t fall outside scientifically established norms, your problem lies elsewhere. 
Scientific hearing tests would presumably be able to confirm whether your hearing capabilities truly exceed those typical of your age group and gender.
I dont claim to have superior hearing with test tones. Only with music. So a standard hearing test would prove nothing.