Speakers for Pro-ject Debute Carbon DC with 2M blue

I am looking for a set of speakers (not sure if I want bookshelf size or towers) for my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC with 2M blue. I found lots of good reviews of emotive B1+ but not sure if $230 can bring up all the beauty of the vinyls sound or not. I was also considering Q150 and Kliptch. Someone is selling 2015 martin logan electrostatic speakers for 950 on offerup. I am not sure if spending 950 for them versus 200-400 for bookshelf ones will create huge difference in sound when using pro-ject debute DC with blue stylus. I am new to vinyls and need help. Help me please :)
inok
You can't go wrong with the Mani. Search LPS (linear power supply) for use with Mani. Buy on Amazon for easy returns if no likey.
Thank you. Just ordered a black mani, hopefully won’t take weeks to get it. I am a woman and Ukrainian so patience is definitely not in my blood. On the good side - everyone is talking about a wife approval factor here and I am a wife so no approval is required for me haha
Congrats on the phonostage.  How are things going with the speaker search. Once you have speakers you can then look for an line level (no phonostage) integrated amplifier that best fits the speakers. Klipsch and Wharfedale are easy to drive speakers so a ~50wpc integrated should work out.

A lightly used NAD C326BEE would be one I would consider. 
Thank you. I am down to 3 options - Kliptch RP-160M for $250, Kliptch RP-600M for $475 for opened box, or Wharfedale Diamond 11.4 for $600.