Speakers for Pro-ject Debute Carbon DC with 2M blue

I am looking for a set of speakers (not sure if I want bookshelf size or towers) for my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC with 2M blue. I found lots of good reviews of emotive B1+ but not sure if $230 can bring up all the beauty of the vinyls sound or not. I was also considering Q150 and Kliptch. Someone is selling 2015 martin logan electrostatic speakers for 950 on offerup. I am not sure if spending 950 for them versus 200-400 for bookshelf ones will create huge difference in sound when using pro-ject debute DC with blue stylus. I am new to vinyls and need help. Help me please :)
inok
OP: I heard the Wharfedale Diamonds at a local dealer and was very impressed by them and was considering them in a second system until a pair of Vandersteen 1ci’s were made available to me for $400. 
That said I’ve also heard good things about the Klipsch RP600M. 
It’s going to come down to preference for you. 
At this price range I don’t think either are bad decisions. 
Yesterday I went to BesBuys and Frys electronics stores trying to find some speakers to listen to to compare the sound. The only brands that were available to listen to were KEF, Martin Logan, B&Ws, and Definitive Technology. Unfortunately they did not have Wharfedale that was hoping to listen to before I decide to order them. They also had Kliptch and Polk but only in the floor so I could not compare these two to the rest in the audio room. Polk sounded too soft to me when I listened it in the store display area but I did like the Kliptch. Again I could not compare them to the rest and I am sure they would sound differently in the audio room.
Also, I found NAD 3240PE in my area for $50. It looks like it is old but everyone is saying great things about even now. Not sure if I should get it to use it as a preamp or order schiit mani instead. 
You can't go wrong with the Mani. Search LPS (linear power supply) for use with Mani. Buy on Amazon for easy returns if no likey.