Speakers for First Watt SIT-1 amp

My favorite sound seems to come from an SET amp and single-driver speakers but I want to leave the amp on all the time and I have kids in the house so I decided to exclude output tubes.  I went on a hunt for a solid state amp with an SET sound and landed on the First Watt SIT-1 monoblocks which I love.  I'm using them with Omega Super Alnico High Output monitors and it's a great combo but I wonder how much better speakers like this can get with this amp.  I have my eye on Voxativ, Teresonic, Audience, and maybe Audio Note or Daedalus.  Any suggestions?
ggking7
That's just the type of music I'm having issues with.  Has anyone heard single-driver speakers that don't sound congested with busy music?
Hello ggking,
You have created a very interesting thread and I will add that you have what is considered a unique and well regarded amplifier. You have received some very thoughtful posts from Audiogon members who are quite respected on this forum.

For all the positive attributes of a single driver speaker they have a few acknowledged shortcomings (as do any speaker niche). Playing complex or "busy" music and particularly at higher volumes is one of them. David_ten mentioned the Cube Nenuphar a new speaker from Poland. It was given a stellar review by Srajan Ebaen of 6 Moons. com. I find this very relevant given his extensive experience with single driver speakers (including the expensive Voxativ from Germany).The Nenuphar seems to have reached a new level of performance in this genre.

Another option is the Coherent Audio speaker (Toronto Canada). This is a 2 way design with a very simple crossover, 95db with an 8 ohm impedance load that is reportedly very flat. Based on owner word of mouth and professional reviewer show reports it sounds fabulous driven with low power amplifiers. I suspect it could be terrific with your S.I.T.-1 mono blocks.

BTW in the 6 Moons review Ebaen found the Cube Nenuphar to sound superb paired with the S.I,T.-1 and S.I,T.-3 amplifiers. He gave a slight preference to the S.I.T.-1.
Good luck ,
Charles
Id vote for a Voxativ ...perhaps supplemented with  a REL sub.  They have a FIT model now with a 5" driver ... perfect for mid size rooms.  $5700 with the AF2.6 driver. 
FYI, I owned a FirstWatt F7 and my Voxativ sounded lifeless with it.  I almost opted to try the SIT3 but the reviews were meh.
ggking7, I can comment on my own experience with single driver speakers vs multiple. I listened to Lowther in fideleo cabinets for about 17 years exclusively. They are wonderful speakers. Great imaging, very dynamic etc. I have to tell you I don't miss them after trying the Tekton open baffle speakers. Again, it's not that the Lowther's were by any means bad, but the Tekton's took the system up a couple notches in regard to just about everything. The place the Lowthers better them by a small margin, is width of the sound stage. The Tekton however give me more detail (without anything close to analytical), speed, stage depth, & instrument presence.      
charles1dad, thank you for the recap. I had missed that Cube Audio does single-driver speakers. Wow the 6moons review of the Nenuphar is exciting, especially since I already have the SIT-1. It looks like the Magus and Bliss C each go for around half of the Nenuphar’s price. I think I’m between Cube and Voxativ at this point. My impression is that Cube is a better value. Does anyone have a handle on how the speakers from these outfits differ as far as performance?

I should also mention that I'm using a Rythmik sub but it sounds like it wouldn't be needed with the Nenuphar.