Speakers for Bryston pre/power amp

I'm looking for 8ohm "easy to drive" speakers for recent Bryston order 135w amp+pre.
Currently have(put up for sale)PSB Synchrony one's but had problems with inexplicible loss of power & dynamics somewhere in my setup.
Just sold M6i integrated expecting better performace w/separates.
Considering Joseph Audio 25's or B&W 804D
Anyone have good results with Bryston & efficient speakers?
Deep bass+neutral performance.
Source:sony xa5400es(unable to locate Bryston BCD-1 used)+rega TT w/dynavector.
fishing716
From your original post it sounds for all the world that you had a problem with the Synchrony Ones and the M6i and that you're selling both. Then you ask if you should consider the 804Ds after you've apparently already owned 804s with a Creek amp and that seem to have been the source of the whole problem in the first place. Where did THAT come from??? That probably would've been good info to share upfront no? How do the PSBs and M6i even fit into this whole thing? Who is PMC? Seriously? Do you have a browser? Dude, you're a complete mess. I'm outta here.
after you've apparently already owned 804s with a Creek "amp and that seem to have been the source of the whole problem in the first place"

I never said anything about that being problem in first place!
I was asked what prior system I owned-
It was a decent set up but bass lacked weight.
The Creek amp was 50watts & the B&W 804D is much better than N.
Just realized I wrote it in lowercase by mistake. PMC - Professional Monitor Company. It is a speakers manufacturer.