Speaker wire suggestion w/ Paradigm Studio 100 v3

I am current using a Denon DVD2200 with outlaw pre-amp and amp (200wpc) with outlaw interconnects with my paradigm studio 100's v3. I am currently using analysis plus oval 12 Bi-wire and am looking to upgrade to get more refined, detailed, open, sweet highs without adding any harshness or brightness to my system. Any recommendations? I've briefly looked into nordost, tara labs, audioquest, and transparent cables. I would like my speakers to perform optimally. Any suggestions? Most audio stores around me will not allow me to test them at home.
stellar_home_audio

Showing 1 response by chayro

I'm with Schubert on this. The cables are far from your weakest link. I mean, cables will probably change the sound, but they aren't going to turn those components into "refined, detailed, open and sweet". Pick up a Doge6 CD player from Pacific Valve and then you'll sit there with your mouth open. Refined, detailed and sweet. Just like you like. About 2K. Not much more (if any more)than some decent hi-end cables. Less than most. IMO, of course. And 30 days money back if you don't agree.