Speaker Upgrade Recommendation for Current Analog System - under $10,000 Budget

Music lovers/audiophiles, looking for input.
Considering a speaker upgrade to full range, floorstanders. Current analog system setup - recent full upgrade to Jolida JD 202 intergated amp. (40 watts), VPI Scout w JM 9 arm, Benz Mirco L2 cart, Tyler Acoustic Reference Monitors, ACI Force sub, Jolida JD 100 CD player. Have enjoyed current system for 15+ yrs. COVID and my location presents a challenge to auditioning. Based on articles and reviews narrowed considerartion to Salk Songbird3 BeAT, GoldenEar Triton One.R, Nola Contender S3. Refined to GoldenEar and Nola speakers. Seems GoldenEar may be the easiest for place in room. Reviews show them to share simular sound signature. Alternative option: switch out ACI Force for two Rythmik F12G subs, upgrade phono pre-amp and call it a day.
Listening room - 12' X 30' (configuration - odd shaped third floor (main room has window well, with narrow 6 ft. hallway to steps w/ separate room by steps). Favorite genries: Jazz and R&B, however, love music (1500 LP's). Probably last system change, looking at retirement with more time to enjoy my music. Appreciate the input.              
128x128wah8dy
You can pick up a pair of used Vandersteen model 5As for way under $10K and build around them. That is where I would look. IMO most of the recommended speakers mentioned above are not there with the 5As. My experience comes from listening to so many speakers in many audio clubs, dealers, audio shows (I am a manufacturer), etc. I am not a huge Vandersteen fan boy or anything but they do so much correct plus having a build in adjustable sub helps with room interactions.

Happy Listening.
JRW1971- I live on Salisbury, Maryland Eastern Shore. Thank you for the input and audition offer. May be in touch. I'm leaning heavily towards the Nola Contender S3. Found a dealer who will sell me a new pair for $5500 ($6900 list) shipped from factory. Once I find out return/audiiton policy for Contenders that may be my move. Second place at this point are LSA 20 Statements, they have 30-day audiiton policy ( 10% restocking +shipping cost). Outside consideration Raven CeLest. 
Thanks to all fellow Audiogon'ers for your insights and input. Learned alot of new brands I never heard of before. Learned I can get excellant speakers under $7000 and save "mad money" for a new pre-phono amp. Prior to COVID, I visited high-end audio stores across the country when on the road for my job. Listening sessions were my past-time when I had free moments. Missed thoughs days.
Still open to suggestions, probably looking to stay under $7000 thanks to the suggestions provided.             
We are a golden ear dealet the triton 1ts area phenominal set of speakers and an incedibile bargain

The 1rs are a gigantic leap over the original tritons they have outstanding bass and fill up a big room 

A huge soundstage and good clarity makes the triton 1rs the best buy in your price range

They can be driven by an inexpensive amp but will really shine with better gear

We have a perfect trade in amp a prima luna dialogue hp with  kt150 tubes 

The combo sounds amazing

And we can work with you

Dave and troy
Audio intellect nj
Golden ear dealers

Before you run...... 

1.Buy a pair of PSB 800 or 800i.....

2.  Also buy the 300 bookshelves.

3. Total cost...maybe $350.00

Keep these in your closet.

4. Run a nearfield serup with the 300s into your room away from everything.
This setup is portable and will bring you immense joy. You will have 2 setups essentially.

5. Use these speakers to compare to your 10k wishes.