Speaker upgrade for classical music

Hi, I need recommendations for a speaker upgrade. I’m a classical violinist and listen almost exclusively to classical, opera and jazz. No movies, Atmos, etc.  I have a 17x14 listening room (doubles as practice room) with acoustical treatments (phase coherent diffusers at main reflection points and regular ones elsewhere).
Half my listening is in stereo and half in multi-channel (4.0 and 5.1).   All my recordings are either CDs or high-res—DSD and FLAC—audio files. I don’t have a turntable. 

My current system: Marantz SR 8012 amp, Yamaha S1000 CD transport, Exasound e38 DAC and Sigma streamer (connected to the Marantz with analog 5.0 inputs). Speakers: Polk Rti A7 stereo, CSi A6 center, Rti A3 surround, and dual REL T/7i subs. 
What I want: speakers with improved musical detail and clarity that really reproduces the expansiveness of the symphony hall or church. I like a warmer sound than a drier one.  What’s most important to me is to hear what the recording engineer heard. Budget: say 8k or less.

Recommendations?  One other thing: Can I try them out?  And how?  I’m in Santa Fe, not a huge metropolis with lots of audiophile shops. 
Thanks very much. 
ssmaudio
Along with my various B&W's and other speakers, I had electrostatics for 25 years.  If you don't mind staying in one place, they are hard to equal on acoustic music, especially on violin.
Im not a fan monkey coffins: they are UGLY, especially when some sweet and sexy open baffle choices will do everything maggies can do (I had 3.5Rs). I tried biamping, bypassing the OEM passive XOs with an active XO, dual subs but they just didn't integrate to my liking.

Im a huge fan of Emerald Physics OBs (currently off the market, new version coming). My 3.4s have much more realistic bass, easier to drive, and don't look like 2 large doors dividing the room. That said I recently put my 2 subs back in which makes for an even bigger soundstage. Fantastic for large scale orchestras. Since these models are discontinued you can get the 3 series or 2 series for well under 3K

hth

Give a chance for active monitors, first of all: Neumann, Genelec, ATC.

I have now a Graham LS5/8 in my second system, really fantastic, organic, big, natural.
But I love my older big professional main monitors and can recommend everyone to try them.
Professional gear often offers more sound for the money, and active monitors can designed for better matching between amps and speakers/drivers.
You need speakers that can deliver scale, dynamics and accurate instrument voicing primarily.  Maggies are ok but can lack dynamic freedom needed for large scale orchestral.  B&W 800 Diamonds deliver detail of Maggies but also enjoy being pushed...huge soundstage and dynamics are easily handled!
Agree 100% on B&W. For room of your size 802 model will be the best. You should be able to find 802D or 802D2 under $8000 on used market.