Speaker upgrade

I am planning on upgrading my speakers. I have the following equipment:

B & W 802N speakers
Jeff Rowland M301 amps
Jeff Rowland Synergi IIi preamp
Wadia 270 SE tansport
Harmonix 777 DAC
Audio Magic Power conditioners

I listen to mostly female and male voaclists and older jazz. I am currently happy with the sound that I am getting but I have extra funds at this time and want to upgrade my speakers. My budget is around $10,000. I will sell the speakers after I sell the new ones and use that money to buy the Jeff Rowland 302 amp. What is out there that is a must audition speaker for a 15' x 30' listening sapce? Thanks again for any suggestions.
bryanhod

Showing 2 responses by bignerd100

It is a wierd room. 16x14 with one side opening into a amuch larger room and a strange ceiling that limits listening position to a very small area for bass reproduction. As with any speaker I recomend auditioning it at home. If your dealer won't let you... find another dealer.

Good luck!
If you are not married to dynamic drivers there is the new Martin Logan Summit. Burning in a pair right now. Sound great so far but need to mellow a little as do all electrostats when new. Was very pessimistic about the powered woofers but they have proven to be very tight and accurate straight out of the box. Dynamic as heck at the moment.