Speaker thoughts - ProAc D40R or Wilson Benesch

.....if we could put aside equipment etc, I would like thoughts on the ProAc D40r's and the Wilson Benesch Square 3's in a room that is about 13' across , 21' deep and 7' ceilngs and the speakers are on the short wall.
Musical taste is anyhting from CSNY, Delta and Chicago Blues, The Allman Brothers, Bocelli ......and all kinds of jazz.....some some thoughts on what people have heard and liked......thank you and Happy Holidays
garebear
........but the problem was and I do not know if it has been ''fixed'' ; there was no US Importer for Proac. So who is importing them - and are there any dealers left in the US for Proac   ?  
Garebear,

The Sound Organization located in Dallas, Texas is now the distributor for Proac. When  I ordered my D-30R's they were shipped from there. I purchased mine from Jay at Audio Revelation(CA) and I can highly recommend him. By the way I did get a chance to demo the D-48R and they really impressed me.
Garebear.. If you decide on the D48R  which I think are spectacular speakers if you love music ..PM me as I "may" be able to save you a few bucks. This is assuming that you don't have a local dealer. They can't and won't get shipped into another dealers backyard. But if you are dealer-less let me know.

Erik