Speaker switchers

I plan on getting another pair of speakers for my surround system.I'll use dipoles for the sides and monopoles for the backs.I want to use a speaker switcher to switch back and forth.One for SACD/DVD-a and one for movies.What switcher would you use?
I use a Bryston 2 way speaker switch with a Bryston 14B SST, Von Schweikert VR4 III SE and Cambridge Soundworks Tower II loudspeakers in another room. These switches are well made with heavy duty gold plated contacts. I haven't noticed any degradation of sound quality with this unit, but FWIW I haven't heard any differences between high quality speaker cables or interconnects either.