Speaker Suggestions

Hi,

I am looking to upgrade my front speakers (part of my home theater) from Bowers & Wilkins CM8 to the next level. I have narrowed it down to:

Revel C206
Focal 926 
B&W 804 S

Can you please provide some recommendations? I am looking for New/Used in the $2K to $3K range. Thanks
128x128terrancej
How big is the room? I have a beautiful pair of Vienna Acoustics Strauss in Rosewood that sound as good as they look, but have 11" side mounted woofers and can put too much bass in a small to medium room. USAM. Used Focal 936 more modern, less traditional looking sound better than they should for the price, the revels are lightweight in the bass for floor standers though smooth and if you're handing off to a sub will be good. I find B&W speakers more system dependent than most. Have fun with it. 
@terrancej

Monitor Audio Silver 500 has a hair deeper bass than the F208. If you found the Revel lacking, so would the Monitor Audio, even though crossing with a sub would solve this issue.

The Revel is top class for accuracy and imaging though (and soundstage is decently wide).
Vandersteen has some great speakers. Haven't used but after searching for a while I think these are the best you can get
@coopergon,
+1
You really should hear them. I doubt you will be disappointed.
B