Speaker suggestions

Greetings,

I know this is a difficult question to answer, but any opinions are welcome.

Here is my situation. I listen mostly to pop and classical, including many symphonies. About 15x25 feet (5x8m) untreated room. 20wpc Decware amp currently driving 15 y/o LSI 15 polks. Polks are doing fine, nothing wrong with them. I am the 2nd owner.

I am considering an upgrade to my speakers. Would like to have full (or near full) range speakers, no sub, strongly prefer something made (assembled, not just designed) in the US, with 2-3k budget.

One option is to refurb/upgrade the Polks. About 1k gets me new premium crossover, new damping material, full inspection, and cleaning with some cosmetic finish work at a local well regarded audio shop.

The other option is buying something new. I plan to keep the system for at least 15-20 years, so need something well built, with solid fit/finish, and good internal electronics so I do not need to recap for at least 15 years.

Prefer new but will consider lightly used option if find something specific I like.

Have been looking lately at Tecton DI and Impact towers. Some posts mentioned that they do not measure very well, but I did not see any charts on the forums or on their site. Mostly great user reviews,
Other options are Ascend Acoustics Sierra towers, Klipsch Reference, SVS ultra towers. I think those are all US made. Spatial audio has great reviews, but not sure how well they handle complex classical music. 

Can you please provide comments/suggestions? Any other options worth considering. I am not much of DIY person.

Thanks much.
sophie999
Monitor Audio
PSB
Goldenear

in no particular order.   Not sure any of these check all your boxes...they are just the brands in your range that I've had exposure to or owned, and have had great experiences with.  

Thanks for the response.
To me, one important parameter is US made. I would be ok with Canadian or Western Europe manufacturing. That is what makes it harder. Nothing to do with quality. Just one of my preferences. 

Another question.
For 2-3k I can get new tecton impacts, ascend Sierra tower, or Salk. I can also get used Salk or vandersteon higher end models in that range. 
Is there a sense that Salk or vandersteon is overall better for the money in sound and built quality? Is it worth looking for gently used Salk or vandersstein over new tecton or ascend?

I do plan to keep them for the next 15 years or so, so biult quality is very important.

The Sierra towers with RAAL is probably my choice for towers below $5K if deep bass isn’t needed. Salk is great too, and better looking usually. 
Dynaudio X34 or X38, but they’re made in Denmark.

Watkins Generation 4 standmounted speakers are made in Tennessee. They have a good bass response for their size.