Speaker selector app.

I wish someone made an app to help select speakers.
Here's what I want:
Full range with a silky but extended and detailed top end. No mid-range harshness. Sound good at low levels and be able to play classical music at concert levels. Good sound stage and depth. Bass down to 20hz for pipe organ music. What more could I want? Around $6000. Any ideas?
Ben
honashagen
I am not looking for a manual speaker selector. I'm looking for an app I can run on my phone that I put in criteria of what I want and it suggests different speakers to me.
And you think you’d get better recommendations from an app than you would here why?  Sorry I wasted my time here. 
Post removed 
@elliottbnewcombjr
I think you are remembering Innovative Audio. The owner's name by the way is also Elliot. You may also remember Kasey McKee, he was one of the best in audio retailing. 

brskie

thanks, that sounds correct, including someone else being Elliott. You seem to know the different spelling as well as Kasey.

I was only in the store, drop in without an appointment, a few times, just an impressive memory.

I didn't have much more than interest then (not interest on money, no spare change then).