Speaker recommendation. have $2,500

My ideal speaker is Dynaudio C4. Obviously, not going to happen. Will be buying used. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

System:

Simaudio w-3
Simaudio P5.3
Lavry DA10
blazerfan
not familiar with Dyna C4...what sonic attributes about the C4 do you like/are you looking for? type of music? size of room (do you need a full-range floorstander or will monitors do)?
My favorites in this price range:

Totem Forest (used)
Revel F32 (used)
Devore Gibbon 8 (used)
Dynaudio Contour S3.4 (used)
Usher Be 718 (used)

If your taste runs towards a bit more laid back presentation:

Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grand (used)

For a unique presentation that some people find very musical, but very different from the C4:

Vandersteen 2ce Signature II (new)

I have heard the Contours with Simaudio gear and they sound very good. Others sound good with similar solid state gear.
i want a full range tower speaker. large(er) room. listen to almost every kind of music except modern country, polka, opera, and classical.
Aerial 10T
Aerial 7
ProAc 2.5
Theil Not sure which model
Snells even cheaper and very nice

I would reccomend that you purchase from a dedicated speaker manufacturer. Like Aerial
I recall the THIEL as being voiced closely to the Dynaudios.
Jim, during the early years sourced or had made to his specs, drivers from them, as I recall.
The Dynaudios are very flat. Maybe a little thin in the midbass, (or maybe I just like a little bump in the 60HZ region to 'sweeten the sound'.
Taste is so critical in these decisions obviously.
The Ariels I've heard place the soundstage at the face of the speaker and to the rear. I prefer a more forward (I call it halographic, some would say colored or incorrect), soundstage.
Good luck in your search. Take your time--to me part of the fun is the chase.

Best,
Larry