Speaker recommendation for Home Theater

Ok.  I need some advice.  Here is some context:  I’ve been out of the HiFi game for over 10 years.  My last set of speakers were a Magnepan 5.1 setup with 1.6QR mains, CC3 center and surrounds and a REL B3 Sub.  These are starting to buzz due to old age and i figured I might just upgrade all around.    I do love the sound of the Maggies in a surround setup but could be up for a change.  Total budget would be about $15k (+/-) for a 5.1 setup.   I’d also be open to going 7.1.4 with some Atmos action down the road...  

I don’t do much 2 channel listening anymore - kids and forced-family-fun have ruled out time for me to sit anywhere for more than 30 seconds except when watching movies.  

What say you?  
wanderingmoo
If you liked Magnepan, the older Magnepan speakers were constructed with wires cemented to the Mylar film and the cement breaks down over the years causing them to buzz. While it is possible to re-cement the wires, the newer Magnepans changed from cemented wires to quasi-ribbon which no longer has this problem. Thus, you might consider new Magnepan speakers.
Thanks for your sugg suggestion,  I think it’s time for a change. I talked with Jim at Magnepan 10 years ago when I had my 1.6 rebuilt (already had it done once) and just am not up for doing it again. 

Steve 
Wanderingmoo,  no sure if anybody will freak out here,  but I don't care. I have been out of the audio thing for 10 yrs, had ml aerius i and vandy 2swq. Decide to refresh. I will be selling both cheap if anyone looking. I started my hunt for 2 ch and HT, 2 months ago.  I went a few places and finally went to audio video therapy in Nashua NH. Worth the hour trip, I love on seacoast. John is the owner and does an excellent job finding what is best for u. I myself will be getting an avm 60 and using my bat amp. Check the place out, very big place, 3 story building and carries tons of speakers. I think i will look into the svs line for subs, sb 3000 or maybe sb 4000 and definitely 2 of them. I will keep my rear speakers for now. I went with a used pair of winds, because I love their sound and the price was good with full warranty.  Good luck Pete.  
I forgot to add, check out benq projectors. The HT line gets very great reviews and they are under 1500.  I dont have one yet, have not even seen one,  but my reseach and budget have lead me torwards benq line. Seriously check out the reviews. Good luck