Speaker recommendation for Accuphase E210A

I have just bought an Accuphase E210A. Any recommendations for stand mounted speakers? I have a Michell Gyrodec w/ SME 309 and Clearaudio Aurum Beta, Rega Planet (original), and Magnum Dynalab FT-11. I like a sort of laid back sound but I don't want to give up too much detail. I just want to hear real music w/o any serious artifacts. I'm looking to spend no more than $1200 used. Thanks for the help!
kforton
There is a pair of Gershman Acoustic Cameleons for sale on this site for 1199 - these will go great with the Accuphase.
kforton: ae-2's also mate very well with the accuphse integrated. for reasons i can't comprehend, they are no longer in the ae line. if you are lucky, you may find a used pair near your price point. -cfb
Thanks for the help. I am thikning of a pair of JM Reynaud Twin Mk.II. b/c they seem to be universally well liked. I had Proac Response 1SC for a while, but with regular SS I find them too bright. With my Pass Aleph 3 they were great, but I think they'll be too bright, at least they were with my Arcam A85.