Speaker question regarding Kharma/Sonus faber .

Do any of you fellow Gon members have any experience with the two following speakers? The Kharma Grand Ceramique and Sonus Faber Stradivari Homage. I'm very interested if any of you have the pleasure of listening to both these great speakers, and if so could compare and contrast their common sonic virtues or differences. Thanks in advance if you respond to my question. A final thought, if anyone has experience with other models in both speaker lines, it would still be helpful to hear from you regarding what's similiar/different in the voicing of their speakers.
teajay
Well, I only heard each for a short time: the SFs at Innovative audio in NY & the big Kharmas at GTT, but here goes...
The SF has nice purity, but just sounded weak & thin overall. They just seem to be holding back too much. It was pleasant, but kind of boring. I had a similar feeling about smaller SF (Grand Pianos) I have heard. The Kharmas had much more life & were very transparent, with a very nice sense of flow, with each instrument well defined in it's own space & having a unique tonality. But take my advice with a grain of salt, as I own a pair of Kharma 3.2FEs, so I am very famililar with the Kharma sound. The little Kharmas integrate the bass better than the big ones, but the bigger ones have a more smooth, open, grander sound, that is very relaxing on classical music, but still very involving. Both the big & little Kharmas have a tranparency too die for.
Rgs92:

What equipment was Innovative using in conjunction with the Stradavari? Their set-up of the Amati used all-Levinson equipment and no analog, and the sound could not have been more mediocre.

Innovative is more of a home theater and multi-room shop (Linn, B&W). I think they sell BAT, but I doubt you're going to report that they were running Strads with a tube amp and analog.
CORRECTION: It was the Amati Homage I heard, not the Strads. I read the question too fast.
Sorry for the misinformation.