Speaker Placement

I am currently moving from NY to FL. 
I will be able to have a dedicated two channel audio room. Only issue is the size of the room is 12 feet length and 8 feet wide along with 8 feet ceilings. I have a pair of Golden Ear Triton Reference. 
Any suggestions or advice on setup?  Or is the room too small? 
Thanks
grg1120g
My sense is that your Triton Reference speakers with multiple sub bass speakers, passive radiators and a 12 hz bass response will overdrive your modestly sized room.  Placement options will be limited in this space and your listening position is likely to be next to a wall, which amplifies the bass issues.   A better solution would be to buy new speakers that work well in a smaller space, like Harbeth, Spendor etc.  
Another option to consider: a Lyngdorf integrated amplifier with RoomPerfect to minimize the bass issues.  The Lyngdorf is supposed to be very effective at this and also sound quite good according to the reviews.  It might be a more elegant and predictable solution than filling your small room with bass traps and other acoustic material.  The main models are the TDAI-2170 and the newer, more powerful TDAI-3400 which has more features and is Roon Ready.   

Personally, I've changed speakers each time I moved to a "new" house in order get the best sound from the room.  Small British monitor speakers were perfect for a condo but got lost in a large family room.   

Not only is the room too small but you have two similar dimensions which will plague the bass. You would do well to use another room if you can.
Putting your listening position against a wall is criminal! So you would be stuck using the 8 foot wall for the system. Assuming two feet from the 8 foot (front) wall and one foot in from the sides this would place the listening position 8 feet from the front wall a safe 4 feet from the rear wall.