Speaker Match MC275

I am starting to upgrade my system and I am considering getting a McIntosh MC275 as I find them beautiful and a decent value for what you get. I have researched all day on trying to find speakers that will serve it well but I am already $4,500 down and really that breaks the bank.

Right now I have Boston Acoustics Lynnfield VR950 and I don't mind them to casually listen to music but I understand their short comings. I am thinking I should (and may need to) get different speakers... so I was wondering if anyone has any advice on some speakers to get that are around the $1000 mark that I can live with for a year or two until I can upgrade. I am open to used as well.

If anyone has advice I am all ears and would be very grateful.
trueistrue
First of all, welcome to the MC275 family. Your starting out with a great foundation with the MC275 power amp. You have options @ 1K or less for great speakers.

Here are couple of speaker options to research on your journey:

DALI IKON 7
Epos M16i
Triangle Celius ESW

KILLER BOOKSHELF Speakers
ProAc Tablette 2000
Epos ES 14
Great amp. I owned one for a while and loved it. I'd recommend you hold off for a bit until you can increase your budget for speakers. Used Spendor SP100's and Harbeth SHL5's would be great with that amp.