Speaker match for Simaudio W8/P8

I know speakers are very dependent on personal taste, but I'm looking to upgrade my speakers and would appreciate some advice from fellow agoners. My amp/preamp is the Simaudio W8/P8 (250W ss stereo amp). Current speakers are Dali Mentor 8s. I'm open to buying new or used, 15K or so price range. Considering Dali euphonia MS4/5, Sonus Faber Elipsa, Von Schweikert VR5 anniversary, Wilson Sophia 3/Sasha (a bit of a reach), Dynaudio Confidence C4. (Dynaudio seems to be paired with Sim at audio shows) or Eggleston Andra3
Room is about 22x18 with listening area 2/3rd of space, source currently is esoteric DV60. Please let me know what you guys think, and any other speakers I should consider. Thanks
dserota17

Showing 1 response by rodge827

Look into Shelby+Kroll speakers. Mine are on the way to me right now. I hope to have them for the weekend. I first saw an ad for them here on the Gon when I was looking for a sub to augment the bottom end of my Lowther Dx4 Medallions. I called Tim Kroll on a Friday afternoon, left a message, and recieved a return call that evening. As luck would have it there was a guy here in NJ who had a pair. Tim called him and Bob, the S+K owner, called me back on Sat. We set up a listening session at his house for Sunday afternoon. On my way home I called and ordered a 2.2 set over the phone. This speaker has it ALL! Spacious and full sound stage, detail, and deep well artculated bass. Give them a try you will not be dissapointed! :-)