Speaker Jumpers

I am using Cardas speaker cables. Is it better to replace the cheap brass speaker jumpers with Cardas wire jumpers or the solid copper jumpers ?
robert53
OP, another thing to consider is to borrow a bi-wire set of cables from your local Cardas dealer, if possible, and try that before deciding whether to use a high-quality jumper cable or go to bi-wiring.
I appreciate all the good feedback and advice from all of you. I would like to bi-wire but my speaker cable model are no longer being made. It's too bad because my amp is made for bi-wiring. The Maze Reference jumpers look really good and are not expensive. I am going to try them because I can't get jumpers of my model cables either. I'll let you know how it works out when I get them. Also, I can take my time and look for a used set of my speaker cables for bi-wiring. I just started to break in a new pair of speakers and that's why I want everything to be right.
I don't know if the Cardas solid jumpers are better than the wire ones. I have never tried either one.
Cardas may be able to reterminate your speaker cables so they are bi-wired. Call them.