Speaker for my system around 10K$, used.

Hi. I am ready to pull the trigger and buy a pair of speakers what I am planning to use in the next few decades. I am selling my "holy grail" watch -previous watch collector and salesman- so I'd like make IT worth...my budget is around 10k$, I have a smallish listening space, don't need much power but SQ. The rest of the system: VPI Classic TT, Ikeda 9TT cart., Gold Note PH10 phono, Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP int. I don't have a chance to prelisten, but according to my research in internett the following speakers seems like matching my taste:

1.Voxativ Ampeggio (older mod, maybe with the matching sub later on)

2.Feastrex Vivace (sub later?)

3. JBL 4367 

Which one would you go for? Any other similar what can be even better? I love full range field coils or JBL sound but I am open for other suggestions.

128x128korakotta
Thank you all for the help! I got an offer for buying a Voxativ Ampeggio (AC-4X) with matching cables and amplifier. According to my taste and wallet its gonna be a perfect match if I am able to realise some sales before the owner is selling it to someone else.... :) Or start the process again. Let's hope the best :)