Speaker for Bryston 4B-ST and Wadia 830

Any suggestion on the best speaker for the Bryston 4B-ST and Wadia 830 system I'm building? Price does matter...
jcnick
I am using a Bryston 4B-ST with Thiel CS3 speakers. This is a very old pair of Thiels which still sound good after some 15 years. I agree with all of these guys that you wouldn't go wrong with Thiels with this amp. If you don't mind buying used, you can find some pretty good deals on this site for 2.3 and 3.6 versions. I will probably grab up a pair of 3.6s soon myself and move the 3.0s to the two rear positions in my theatre setup (then i will need another Bryston -- ouch!)
I now own the Bryston 4b and theil 2.3 speakers and they do sound awesome. Lots of top end air and they go pretty low. I am now in the market for a smoother pre amp because for my own taste this setup can be a touch too sharp, although very revealing.
I agree that the N805 would sound great. You could possibly get the N804 and not worry about a "sub" later. Another option is to hear the Proac Tablette 2000 signature. Good luck.
I've heard the Thiel 2.3's sound just fine with this amp (i.e., I actually heard them together). They go for about $3700/pr. Happy listening!
Goood choice! Bryston is A+, although i would get Karik/Numerik combo instead 830...whatta hey! it is at your liking. I would "hook-up" B&W 805's. Relatively sensitive at 88db, and as you are concern about price,(who isn't?) not that expensive. Later, you may add SUB if you want to "squease" last of the bottom octave out of Bryston's. Good luck!