speaker choices for Classe CAM350 mono blocks

I have recently acquired a pair of the new Classe Audio CAM350 Mono Blocks which are recommended under Class A component in the Stereophile magazine.
Presently my system is as follows:
Source- EAD T-7000 transport to Sonic Frontier Ultrajitterbug via Marigo Apparition 3A digital cable/to Genesis Digital Lens via Cardas Lightning digital cable/to Theta DS Pro Gen lll via Taralab Decade digital cable
Preamp- Classe CP-50 driven by Straigtwire Crescendo IC's from DAC
Power Amp- Classe CAM350 (350 Watts/ch)mono block driven by Cardas Golden Cross IC's from preamp
Speakers- Paragon Jubilee and Jems driven by Vampire Continous Casting Silver speaker cables from power amp
The system sounds fast, transparent and musical.
Can anybody suggest a better speaker match for me to upgrade from the $9000 Paragon speaker system ?
Thanks.
dragont

Showing 2 responses by sidssp

It looks to me your current system is quite well matched. Why do you want to upgrade the speakers? In what area do you want to improve? How big is your room? What kind of music do you like? It is impossible to recommand anything without knowing more details.
If you like clean tight bass. I suggest you audition a pair of B&W N800. I have heard N800 Signature driven by three different power amps including ML335, Classe Omaga mono, and Classe CAM350 mono. Overall, they sound very smooth and very clean, a bit too clean to my taste but you might like it.