Speaker choice for BAT VK3xi/VK250

I'm at the end of my charter and am looking for a match for the gear listed above. I love vinyl of all sorts, you name it... I have about $5k and a large, open but broken up area w/10' ceilings. I've been researching 3.6 Maggies, Dynaudio 5.4, Sophia II, Watt puppy 5.1 I don't have any easy way to audition speakers in my home so I need to be careful when I make a decision. Any help would be great
repeter

Showing 1 response by repeter

This is the second recommendation for the Sophia's. I was told to only consider the IIs so I'd be interested in some input here. The ESP's also have come up before and will look into their characteristics. I'm getting unanimous opinions to shy away from Maggies, although I auditioned them and love the precision when coupled with a fast sub. The Dynaudio 5.4s appear to not get the enthusiasm that their driver design/quality should yield. Are their "C" series better? Revel Studios... I need to learn more about studios because I thought they were only for those who were space limited. Thanks for the feedback.