Speaker cables for BAT - Dynaudio

Please suggest me suitable speaker cable for my DYNAUDIO FOCUS 260 Speakers.
Rest of my system are: Bryston BCD-1 > MIT AVT Proline Interconnects > Balanced Audio Technology VK3000SE Hybrid Integrated Amplifier > Acoustic Zen SATORI Speaker Cable.
I would like to spend within 600$ (Pre-owned).  
                                      Thanks in advance.
gnanasekhar
I just recently upgraded from a pair of van den hul mcd352 to a set of analysis plus oval 9 cables from my bat vk600se to wilson witt and was pleasantly surprised by an increase in field of depth and tightning of the mid and upper bass in particular. Piano and acoustic guitar seem much more focussed
As far as I’m concerned, AudioQuest cables have an excellent synergy with both BAT and Dynaudio. I’ve listened to Contour 1.3SE, 1.4 and Focus 160 in my system with Mont Blanc, Volcano and Everest speaker cables from AQ. I recommend the Volcano if you find a good deal.
This is my system:
Triangle Magellan Cello II < AudioQuest Everest DBS 72V < BAT VK-600SE < AudioQuest NRG WEL DBS 72V < AudioQuest WBY XLR DBS 72V < exaSound e22 DAC w Paul Hynes SR3-12 Power Supply < Squeezelite w Logitech Media Server < UpTone ISO Regen < AudioQuest Diamond USB DBS 216V < MacBook Pro i5 13’ w Samsung 850EVO 512GB SSD < Omicron Harmonic Stabilizer & Gold SE/Classic < IsoTek Sigmas GII w IsoTek Optimum EVO3 < Furutech FT-SWS < HiFi Tuning Supreme 3 < Solid Tech Hybrid