Speaker cable suggestions for B&W 800 Diamond

Hi all,

I would like to replace my old cables that I used for my 802D.

in 2 weeks the new 800 Diamonds will arrive.

need the best and chip cables.

some one told me to use the Kimber TC8 or TC12 I need at list 20M.

Thanks for the Suggestions

Uri
juniortabak

Showing 4 responses by audiolabyrinth

Depends on what you want to spend for money, The kimber mentioned above is ok, however, Their is alot out there thats so much better for such fine speakers you are about to have!cheers!
@ Elizabeth, Hi, I am dumbfounded as to why you would make a claim such as the one you posted on 6-4-13, I know every one has an opinion, The realality is that in my experience I have never heard a speaker cable better than the Taralabs omega gold speaker cable!,$24,000.00 8ft retail, you may research this cable and find that it hardly ever see it for sell on the used market!,I have talked to alot of users of this cable, they may sell most of their Taralabs i/cs, however, they always keep the omega speaker cables for many reasons!, Then when you go into the audiogon circles of the threads, you will find that this cable is also in the conversation as Best available!, At the end of the day, I agree with the reviewers, users,The absolute sound 2012 editors choice of the year 1st place, etc...,such over whelming proof here, I bought my own pair!, I have no regrets and enjoy a realism that no 12 gauge paired up in a quad twist of speaker cables will ever give toward my enjoyment!, Happy listening!
@ Eliizebeth,, Hi, I have seen you around on audiogon alot, I like you!, To me, you are the queen of audiogon!, Its likly I say this is because there is no females on these threads!, I was fortunate that I was able to get my omega gold speaker cables 6ft new for 12,500.00! A savings!, equipment wise, I have a Krell 700cx amp, Ayon 2s cd-player running direct untill I get a Ayon 5s or a pre-amp, The 2s sounds good!, I have been building this main system for 13 months and have a long ways to go, I have seen your equipment you use in your threads, kudos! great equipment you use Elizabeth!I would enjoy talking to you more!, your likes and dislikes of audio, that would be nice!, you do have my respect!, cheers!
@ Marakanetz, Thanks for the kind words on my money savings of the Taralabs omega gold speaker cable!,, BTW,@ Geoffkait,, The Taralabs omega gold has seperate runs, one for the positive, and negative,Each run is 4 gauge!, this should suite the ops 20 meter run!, very exspensive!, I would not be able to afford that!,LOL!, like I said, I have 6ft cables!they stretch out enough to give me the sound stage I desire!I am Happy with the sound, I suppose thats what counts!, Happy Listening to all!