Speaker Cable Suggestions?

I am upgrading my speaker cables for Vandy 2CE and Bel Canto EVO amp, I am considering MIT Term. 2 and Analysis Plus Oval 9, must be biwire. Any other suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Rick
rick5189

Showing 2 responses by rick5189

Hi back at you Hiflyer and thanks for the post. I now have about 70-80 hrs. on the evo and it gets better everyday. Today I put a 12 inch bike tube under and mdf board and sat the evo on it, man what a difference. It really opened up the soundstage, gave it a much wider and fuller soundstage while losing just a bit of imaging which is ok for me due to the soundstage improvement. I am using the hts1000 line conditioner right now but have read many many articles that say the P300 is by far the best one to use and everyone seems to agree that the evo requires a conditioner. Right now I am only using one also but when I get my speakers upgraded I am definitely buying a second one. Have a happy new year. Rick
GMkowal if you will re-read my post I stated that it improved the soundstage while losing, repeat losing a bit of imaging not improving image as you said in your post.