Speaker cable recommendation for Marten Django XL

I recently added the Marten Django XL to my system and now I am looking for recommendations on speaker cables (preferably from Marten owners). Anything you can share on your selection process, why you ended up with the cable you have, etc. My system:
Auralic Altair fed by Synology NAS => Balanced out to
Parasound Halo JC2-BP => Balanced out to
Bel Canto ref 1000 M mono blocks
My musical tastes cover the entire spectrum (1000 years, 5 continents, all genres).
I'm not putting a budget in here as that is secondary to finding the right 'fit'.
Thank you for any insights you can share.
Patrick
pvanosta
Post removed 
Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables might work nicely.  I very recently heard the Django(not with the Douglas cables), and I would agree with jbrrp1 above about their sound, which seemed to me to be just a bit "sterile" or "analytical" as some people describe certain speakers.   They also did not seem to have much bass extension and impact.

The Douglas cables offer great imaging and soundstage, but with awesome bass impact and slam, and being made with "Finest OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) long grain Copper Speaker cable available from Furutech", offer a touch of "warmth". 

I recently heard the Douglas Alpha 12AWG OCC with a high end tube amp system and big Legacy Audio speakers, and the sound was awesome.
pvanosta-

Jorma Cables, are a sonic match for Marten speakers.
Follow melbguy1 here , he uses these cables and cords and is an excellent resource from down under.
Jorma design cables are a great match. I use the Origo cables.

jjaudiosolutions.com
Jorma design cables are a great match. I use the Origo cables.

www.jjaudiosolutions.com