Speaker cable advice

I have a pair of Clear Day speaker cables and am looking for an upgrade as I think they are now the weak link in my system.  Looking for something a tad warmer as well with more fleshed out tones.  Any advice appreciated.  

My system: Rega Osiris, Rega Isis, Rega Aura, Rega P10, Harbeth C7ES-3, Shunyata power
mikecorwin
Aftermarket cables for headphones is an easy way to test silver vs copper cables. I've done it before and there is a difference.

The difference is slight, but it exists. If you wish to test it on your system..ask a dealer to loan you a cable to try out/swap between what you're already using.
Aftermarket cables for headphones is an easy way to test silver vs copper cables. I've done it before and there is a difference.
I think you’re a bit out of your depth here.  Silver cables can sound like copper and vice versa — all depends on the overall implementation.  Hearing a difference between a couple headphone cables is not proof of anything.  In any event, overgeneralizing and telling someone to just avoid silver cables is misleading and could cause the OP to ignore some outstanding options, which would be a shame. 

Previous cables were all Clear Days, with the Double Shotgun and Paul’s jumpers. Very nice cables and I enjoyed them for many years. Still loved the faces on the sales staff at a local shop when I took them in and we compared them to Kimber 4TC which is probably a similar priced cable. They were astonished to hear how more open and natural Paul’s cables were and sad when I told them the price and he only sold direct. A couple of them ended up buying cables from Paul for their own systems and recommended them to clients. Paul was a great guy. 

I later sold them off and landed with WyWires after talking with Dan Wright. The WyWires are more open, sound less closed in and made my speakers disappear, where as good as the Clear Days were, I struggled with them on that task. Not sure the WyWires really warmed things up, but I did feel the Clear Days were a tad cooler, and maybe a little thin in comparison.
You didn’t mention you interconnects, which would be helpful to know. 

07-29-2021 3:42pm
      "What tvad and nonoise said, +1 (each)! "
+1 @rodman99999  for that acknowledgement 😊. Agree. 
Charles