Speaker cable advice

I have a pair of Clear Day speaker cables and am looking for an upgrade as I think they are now the weak link in my system.  Looking for something a tad warmer as well with more fleshed out tones.  Any advice appreciated.  

My system: Rega Osiris, Rega Isis, Rega Aura, Rega P10, Harbeth C7ES-3, Shunyata power
mikecorwin
      What tvad and nonoise said, +1 (each)!      

Improved conductivity does not cause colorations, or added brightness.

What improved conductivity, dielectrics and construction methods SHOULD do, in any cable, is allow one to better hear what's either right or wrong, upstream.
There’s an 8ft pair of Acoustic Zen Satori cables on US AudioMart for only $350.  Grab’em — you’ll be thrilled. 
I have Clear Day double shotguns in 2 systems,  if my memory serves me correctly Paul mentioned to me that he thought that the cables were better suited with tube amplification.
I also have a REGA ISIS Valve cdp/DAC. REGA OSIRIS integrated amp and new HARBETH 30.2 XD’s.

With the new HARBETHs, my upgrade path that worked for me just as you asked (warmer, more presence …) was to upgrade from an all NORDOST FREY cables loom to CARDAS CLEAR XLR ICs first.

The CARDAS CLEAR Speaker cables were the next to follow in good form but the largest impact was from the ICs.

The last piece in progress will be CARDAS CLEAR BEYOND power cables (demoed but not bought yet)

FWIW.