Speaker Cable Advice

I moved to a new house where my new listening room has a large fireplace.  Because I can no longer place the amp in between the speakers if I want to use the fireplace, my 8 foot Audioquest Meteor cables are too short.  I am looking for speaker cables at least 12 feet in length and up to 15 feet for $3000 or less.  I would prefer an all copper cable and if it adds a touch of warmth that would be a good thing in my system.  

So far I have found in my price range Cardas Clear Reflection (new), Kimber Monacle X or XL (new), Kimber Bifocals (I can use biwire cables) or the Kimber KS6063 slightly above my budget. In the used market I have seen Acoustic Zen Satori's, Audioquest Castle Rock (would need to be reterminated though) and a Synergistic Reseach Tesla Accelerators.  I have also been offered XLO Reference 3 cables by a local dealer.

I need to get this done but work and life in general prevent me from auditioning cables. Right now I am leaning to the Cardas based on the reviews. 

Would love to hear from the group what your recommendations are.  If it helps, my system is:  

Feickert Firebird Turntable
Reed 2C Arm
Ortofon Windfeld Cart
Audio Research Reference 2A Phono Pre 
Esoteric C-03 Preamp
TAD Evolution One Speakers
Transparent Power Cords 
Audioquest ICs

teeshot
I'm hooked on OCC copper. Wireworld has released Generation "8" for its Eclipse series so many Gen-7s for sale used. I use Gen-7 Eclipse and have no complaints.
Call Joe Abrams @ Equus Audio for phenomenal pricing on MIT.  They will provide enormous soundstaging and that analog warmth without loosing detail, plus tonality to die for!
Dweller, good call on the Wireworld Eclipse 7.  Thanks. I will do a search.

Also I appear not to have posted my amp:  a Krell Evo 302e.  
The Acoustic Zen cables are very good and a lot of bang for the buck, I believe the Satori are configured for single wire hook ups where the Holograms are configured for biwire applications. I am running the Hologram IIs in my system and see no reason to change. Good luck.