Speaker cabels for dark sounding speakers?

Hej

My speakers are considered to be dark sounding and it has been OK with me until I replaced my easy chair with a small couch. Now the sound has turned a little too dark/muffled/dead. So I'm thinking maybe if I replaced my speaker cables with some other. Yes, I know it's a long shot, especially when my current cables are Kimber 8TC. But what do you say? Smaller carpet? Just don't say bring back the easy chair or buy new speakers :)
simna
Post removed 
Post removed 
Oh god, here we are again. Science deniers promoting expensive snake oil for auditory hallucinations. 40+ inane responses to an inane OP.
I don’t know why the learned among us have to keep repeating ourselves but here goes. Make sure the cables are cryo-freezed in a brass urn at exactly -63.2 degrees Fahrenheit for 17 days. Also marinated in olive oil to promote proper saturation (because cable saturation is a thing). And break in, cable break in is a thing too - so break them in for three years at monthly graduated volume levels. The cables should be bound in wraps and weaves in a beautiful light magenta color and be at least 2 inches in diameter (resembling a snake from the Amazon). Extremely important also is to make sure the arrows on the cables are pointed in the right direction - otherwise the little electrons get confused about which direction to travel. Lastly, and this is probably the most important to keep in mind, spend at least $20K per meter of cable - otherwise you absolutely cannot consider it either audiophile grade or even hi-fi.
‘Hope that helps.

Problem solved.

Moving the carpet a little gave me a little more parquet floor and I got more reverberation. It actually feels even better now than before I replaced the armchair with the sofa. The bass has been improved and sounds cleaner and it is easier to follow the tones in the bass area. The sofa works a bit like a base trap.

But I will still give silver cables a try when I get a chance.

Thanks for shareing your thoughts. Take care.