Spay for CD

Is anybody had experimnent some liquid to be spray on CD, to help having a better readings of CD ?
What are your appreciations about them ? 
What do you think the product make, to have a better audition experience ?
Thank you ?
audiosens
hifiman5

The first article posted by Rodman99999 stated the relationship of photons to electromagnetic waves as succinctly as I've had the fortune to read.

>>>>>The article, well forum actually, might have seemed succinct to you, but that doesn’t mean it was correct. It was someone’s opinion. Just some guy.

If the magnet is not moving, then the field is stationary, and there are no photons. Wiggle the magnet, and the field wiggles. If some of these wiggles propagate away from the magnet, then those are photons.

>>>>>As far as your understanding of wiggles moving away from a moving magnet being evidence of photons, well, I’d say that’s pretty absurd. In my opinion, of course. It would be unlikely you could see a photon moving. There are no slow photons.
@geoffkait   Not looking to argue as I didn't make that blog post and do not claim expertise in the matter.  I don't see mention of "seeing" photons in the blog post you quoted above.
As far as I know, no one knows(thus far) of what a magnetic field is composed. Like gravity, the THEORY is it’s a deformation of space/time (or not *) , caused by the presence of matter, coupled with the, "quantum spin"(which is itself an inaccurate term) of certain particles. Like so many things in our universe, magnetism’s effects can be measured, but- the actual mechanics of it’s operation remains a mystery.  As far as concluding that debate, one may as well try to nail Jello to a wall. Even WITH a knowledge of Special Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, Physics(ie: QED, the "Jewel of Physics") and their attendant mathematics. (Let’s see: should I mention either electroweak theory, or, "virtual photons"? NAH!) As I’ve said, so many times, "No one has all the answers." My apologies, to the OP, if I’ve caused a ripple in this thread’s continuum. (https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-electric-charges-and-m/) (* https://physics.aps.org/story/v7/st27)
More to discover