Spay for CD

Is anybody had experimnent some liquid to be spray on CD, to help having a better readings of CD ?
What are your appreciations about them ? 
What do you think the product make, to have a better audition experience ?
Thank you ?
audiosens
Should I ever have the slightest thought, of even beginning to speculate, concerning the merest possibility of agreeing with you, in the future: I’ll try to be more concise.  Reminds me of an old saying: "I know you think you heard what I said, but- what you understood, wasn't what I meant."    Happy listening!
Just one more thing. The web site you linked to edu Illinois Physics forum of some kind, as I recall, made some statements that magnetic fields were composed of photons. Since magnetic fields are stationary how can they be composed of photons that move at lightspeed?
@rodman99999 @geoffkait   

The first article posted by Rodman99999 stated the relationship of photons to electromagnetic waves as succinctly as I've had the fortune to read.  Saying "The magnetic field isn't made of photons. Photons are made of magnetic (rather, electromagnetic) fields. To be specific, photons are ripples in the electromagnetic field. So, a magnet is surrounded by a magnetic field. If the magnet is not moving, then the field is stationary, and there are no photons. Wiggle the magnet, and the field wiggles. If some of these wiggles propagate away from the magnet, then those are photons."
hifiman5

The first article posted by Rodman99999 stated the relationship of photons to electromagnetic waves as succinctly as I've had the fortune to read.

>>>>>The article, well forum actually, might have seemed succinct to you, but that doesn’t mean it was correct. It was someone’s opinion. Just some guy.

If the magnet is not moving, then the field is stationary, and there are no photons. Wiggle the magnet, and the field wiggles. If some of these wiggles propagate away from the magnet, then those are photons.

>>>>>As far as your understanding of wiggles moving away from a moving magnet being evidence of photons, well, I’d say that’s pretty absurd. In my opinion, of course. It would be unlikely you could see a photon moving. There are no slow photons.
@geoffkait   Not looking to argue as I didn't make that blog post and do not claim expertise in the matter.  I don't see mention of "seeing" photons in the blog post you quoted above.
More to discover